To do a job well you need to have the right tools. With our design, custom fabrication, and welding services we'll work with you to make sure you have exactly what you need.
At Vancer we employ a team of engineers and designers to keep up on the latest equipment trends and provide solutions to tackle the toughest track maintenance projects.
Custom Fabrication and Welding
Vancer provides you with the built-tough custom railroad maintenance equipment just right for your operation. Plus, you can count on our custom fabrication and welding services to keep all of your equipment running like it should.
- Plasma Table: Our plasma table cutting services provide you with quality cutting on steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. Our team of engineers can work with you to design the custom parts you need for your machine.
- The table provides a 5'x10' capacity for cutting material
- Thicknesses ranging between 0.024" (24 gauge) up to 1"
- Several material thicknesses are available for next day cutting
- Press Brake: Once we cut your custom parts, we can bend them to your project specifications. The forming capabilities are highly customizable and extremely accurate-producing high quality parts in a wide range of materials (0.024" [24 gauge] up to ½” - up to 24" in length). Whether you have complete detailed CAD drawings or just a concept sketched, we can help you design and complete your project.
- Ability to bend material up to 10' wide with flange depth up to 40"
- Wide range of material capacity; 0.024" (24 gauge) up to 1/2"; up to 24" long with 135-ton capacity
- State-of-the-art technology allows short runs to increase efficiency
- Ram repeatability ensures production runs are fast with consistent high quality
- Finishing: Once your product or part is complete it's ready for the finishing application. Our sand blasting facility and paint shop can handle surface cleaning, preparation and the application of any paint or protective coatings needed.
Contact a Vancer representative to learn how our in-house service can assist you.