A Message To Our Customers
Category: In the News
To Our Customers,
At Vancer, we are committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and to help keep our communities safe and healthy. The well-being of our employees and their families, our customers, and our suppliers remain our top priority amid the spread of this virus.
For our employees, we continue to follow the necessary preventive measures as directed by the CDC and other authorities to ensure our facilities are safe.
- We are focused on practicing social distancing strategies at each of our locations;
- We have ramped up the cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities and equipment;
- Certain non-critical roles are temporarily working remotely;
- We are supporting those employees who have been affected by the disruption of school and business closures;
- We have eliminated all non-essential business travel and nearly all face-to-face meetings have been replaced with virtual meetings
For our customers, we remain open to serve you; however, we are temporarily limiting access at all locations to employees only. Our technicians are working to keep your maintenance-of-way machines moving.
We encourage you to call us with any questions. Our website [www.vancer.com] is an excellent resource for knowing how to contact us and for continuing updates on how we are addressing the challenges presented by COVID-19. Please know that our team – whether working from a Vancer facility or from home – is working hard to deliver the same service you’re accustomed to receiving from us. We understand that even during this pandemic you still have work to do – and we are here to support you.
Thank you for being a valued Vancer customer. While these are challenging times, we’ll continue to make the decisions that best support you and our team.