Cold Air Blower
The Vancer Cold Air Blower is designed to be mounted on an excavator with a Rototilt quick coupler. Its hydraulically driven fan forces high velocity stream of air out through the nozzle, which is then used to blow snow out from around tracks and switches. It contains cables with button stop ends used to break up ice and packed snow.
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 1700 LBS
- AIR DISCHARGE WIDTH: 39.5 IN
- REQUIRED FLOW: 52.3 GPM
- MAX SYSTEM PRESSURE: 4,000 PSI
- BLOWER OUTPUT: 21,500 CFM
- DESIGNED FOR CAT B AND CB-LINKAGE PIN SIZE AND SPACING (REMOVABLE LINKAGE)