CTB41 Hi-Rail Excavator
The Vancer CTB41 Hi-Rail Excavator is the most productive piece of maintenance equipment in the railroad industry. This machine features a hydraulically powered hi-rail gear undercarriage with train air brakes, multiple tool carrier functionality and dual pivoting railcar couplers – plus, unmatched travel and transport capabilities.
Built to aid railroads increase productivity the CHX41B boasts 303 hp, the highest horsepower available in the market for a single motor hi-rail excavator. Coupled with the available Rototilt and 12’ undercutter bar with the largest displacement motor available in the market, we have seen a 30% increase in production compared to our older model unit. It’s designed and built to deliver versatility and strength which allows operators to under-cut, trench, tie insert, tamp, brush cut, move railcars and more.
- The hydraulically powered hi-rail function allows for easy adjustment when switching from off-track to hi-rail and track travel.
- It’s designed with powerful front- and rear-facing pivoting couplers that enables the machine to pull up to three railcars, pull ballast carts and transport attachment trailers.
- Powered by the industry-leading Cat C9 with ACERT technology, which delivers consistent high performance and unmatched fuel efficiency.
- Custom-engineered safety features provide safe, easy access and serviceability to machine components.
- Includes a hydraulic tool control circuit, hydraulic flow and pressure ratings, along with a customized swivel function to allow for a full 360-degree attachment rotation
|Engine:||Cat C9 ACERT Technology|
|Net Power:||303 hp (226 kW)|
|Tier:||U.S. EPA Tier 3 Certified|
|Operating Weight:||100,000 lbs (45,359 kg)|
|Shipping Height:||11.9 ft (3.6 m)|
|Shipping Length:||31.2 ft (9.5 m)|
|Shipping Width:||11.3 ft (3.4 m)|
|Speed:||20 mph max|
|Fuel Tank:||312 gal (1181 L)|