CHX35 Hi-Rail Excavator
With the CHX35 Hi-Rail Excavator, Vancer took the largest compact radius machine available from any major manufacturer today and gave it enhanced productivity, versatility, comfort and ease of use. Equipped with the Tier 4 final Cat 7.7 ACERT engine, the CHX35 Hi-Rail excavator is optimized for power, efficiency and durability. With a variety of specialty railroad attachments and Cat quick coupler compatibility, downtime is greatly decreased. At the push of a button, use the Hi-Rail capability to reach remote worksites as quickly as possible. The CHX35 Hi-Rail Excavator brings unparalleled capability to your worksite and is truly in a class of its own.
- Engine set-up is designed to offer both lower fuel and DEF consumption while meeting EPA standards.
- Selection of attachments provide excellent functionality for rail lines to conduct various maintenance projects.
- With only 6” of rear overhang, the CHX35 is extremely compact; perfect for any jobsite and on-rail clearance.
- Increased hydraulic pressure and flow facilitate better lift for maximum productivity.
- Easily operated in-cab controls for auxiliary and Hi-Rail equipment.
- Pneumatic components for train air brakes (optional)
- Industry-leading ground clearance when gear is stowed
- Hydraulic hose reel for operation of hydraulic tools
|Engine:||Cat C7.1 ACERT|
|Net Power:||200 hp (149 kW)|
|Tier:||Tier 4 Final|
|Operating Weight:||98,800 lbs (44,909 kg)|
|Shipping Height:||12 ft (3.66 m)|
|Shipping Length:||33.7 ft (10.3 m)|
|Shipping Width:||10.7 ft (3.3 m)|
|Speed:||20 mph max|
|Ground Level Reach:||30 ft (9.14 m)|
|Fuel Tank:||101.7 gal (385 L)|
|Max Drawbar Pull:||66,319 lbf|
|Tail Swing:||6.25 ft (1.9 m)|
|DEF Tank:||6.1 gal (23 L)|