CHX25 Hi-Rail Excavator
The combination of compact size and rail capability makes the Vancer CHX25 Hi-Rail Excavator an excellent fit for any rail maintenance job. The C4.4 ACERT motor provides ample power while conserving fuel and minimizing DEF usage. In-cab controls for auxiliary and hi-rail equipment are engineered for ease of use, guaranteeing high productivity. Pneumatic components were added for train air brakes. Hi-rail drive allows the CHX25F Hi-Rail Excavator to easily make its way to water-logged, crowded or remote work locations. Using this machine will bring decreased downtime and increased productivity for any project that requires heavy lifting.
- Engine set-up is designed to offer both lower fuel and DEF consumption while meeting EPA standards
- Selection of attachments provide excellent functionality for rail lines to conduct various maintenance projects
- The hydraulically powered hi-rail function allows for easy adjustment when switching from off-track to hi-rail and track travel.
- Increased hydraulic pressure and flow facilitate better lift for maximum productivity.
- Easily operated in-cab controls for auxiliary and hi-rail equipment.
- Pneumatic components for train air brakes.
|Engine:||Cat C4.4 ACERT|
|Net Power:||161 hp (120 kW)|
|Tier:||Tier 4 Final|
|Operating Weight:||70,400 lbs (32,000 kg)|
|Shipping Height:||11.25 ft (3.43 m)|
|Shipping Length:||32.083 ft (9.78 m)|
|Shipping Width:||10.5 ft (3.2 m)|
|Ground Level Reach:||32.08 ft (9.78 m)|
|Fuel Tank:||86.6 gal (328 L)|
|Max Drawbar Pull:||45,591 lbf|
|Tail Swing:||5.67 ft (1.73 m)|
|DEF Tank:||4.9 gal (19 L)|